Salesforce is widely recognized for the CRM system, it has over 100,000 companies using its services. They are known for their innovative system of which provides new features and capabilities with continual updates.
Salesforce CRM platform is very customizable and is the centre of a large ecosystem of business apps. It is a cloud computing company, which offers a variety of services (SaaS) and products (PaaS). Salesforce started as Software as a Service (SAAS) CRM company. Salesforce now provides various software solutions and a platform for users and developers to develop and distribute custom software.
The company is best known for its Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) product, which is composed of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, App Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Force.com, and Chatter.
Salesforce and App plug-ins can:
- Be the customer data depository for leads that are generated and nurtured by marketing automation platforms such as Marketo or Eloqua or Hubspot
- Store the lead and nurturing data and allow other easily integrated apps that help these leads become opportunities and score them to decide when the time is right for a salesperson to call
- Improve and assist the selling process with automated triggers and even sales automation management plug-ins that help assist and motivate them through this process (Salesloft, Level 11, etc.)
- Be the basis for post-sales support which can be a project or touches or reactive problem resolution (Asana or Samepage or ZenDesk, etc.)
- Drive ongoing relationship-strengthening activities like newsletters, webinars, roadshows, etc.
- Most critically, power a dashboard based on the data accrued in these activities to measure success and forecast future results
A CRM system allows you to track the entire customer funnel. In today’s’ world, it can be extended to be an ERP system, drive billing, or whatever your particular business needs to run your operation from the customers’ perspective. Every business has it’s own unique customer journey and Salesforce can be the platform for all of it from awareness through various activities and milestones.
Here are some of Salesforce popular features:
- Sales forecasting
- Collaboration contact management
They claim that the application of its CRM systems can increase revenue by 30% as well as it can also increase sales productivity, pipeline, win rate, and forecasting accuracy. Now indeed sounds promising, no wonder a lot of businesses are opting for Salesforce.
Salesforce is not only for business giants, but it is also very beneficial and a good fit for small businesses as well. Small businesses can even pair it with accounting software – efficient at its best.
To ensure you get the most of Salesforce, book a consultation with a Salesforce CRM expert of which can show you just how you can customize the CRM according to your business needs.